Kroger Rewards Program_EVERYONE MUST RE-Enroll, Please help the Incarnation PTO!!
Thank you to all our Incarnation Families who support Incarnation PTO through the Kroger Rewards Program. It is time to re-sign up again. Every family MUST re-register us for our school to continue to receive the great rewards. Last Quarter alone, we received $3,685.00!! How amazing is that! But, we have done better! The Sign up period is ONLY April 1st-May 30th! Once again we cannot do this without YOU!
Community Rewards Program - How to Sign Up
All purchases are tracked through your Kroger Plus Number/ Card. That being said, you need to register your Kroger Plus Card and connect it to Incarnation Catholic School to receive credit for purchases made at Kroger. See below directions from Kroger for registering your Kroger Plus Card with Incarnation School. Our Organization number is 80229
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com . Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· Click on Sign In/Register
· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. If you have additional questions please contact The Kroger Gift Services office, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. at 800-294-4428 or 513-782-3450.
Please tear off and send in with your oldest child in the school….TODAY!
______I just resigned up with INCARNATION PTO as the beneficiary
__________I just signed up a friend or relative
**Please stay tuned for incentives for the school to come!